Toddler Festive Pack: activities, crafts and meals for a fun and healthy Christmas
£3.99 Inc VAT
Help keep your children happy, healthy and occupied this Christmas.
Take the stress out of the festive period with our new festive activity pack! This pack of resources is crafted to help families navigate holiday madness, especially in these challenging times. It features an interactive advent calendar with play ideas and a Festive Menu planner with a list of healthy meal ideas and suggestions on how to handle food allergies and tantrums during the festive period.
This an INSTANT DOWNLOAD for the Toddler Festive Pack of eBooks. You will not be receiving physical copies. The Interactive Advent Calendar will be available in your account on this shop.
Christmas is a joyful time of year, however as a parent it can often also be busy and at times stressful. The usual eating and sleeping routines may go out the window and, this year in particular, it may be challenging to find ways to keep your little one active, occupied and following a healthy diet throughout the festive period.
Did you know….
- Many children (and adults!) love snacks and tend to eat more during the festive period, having some healthy yet fun and festive alternatives up your sleeve can help maintain a nutritious diet and stop kids snacking on too many unhealthy junk foods.
- Younger children feel safe and secure with a daily routine, so where possible aim to stick to similar nap times, mealtimes, and bedtimes with your child during the festive period.
- Exercise causes the brain to release endorphins, the body’s feel-good chemicals, which reduce stress, it also helps to promote a positive and healthy lifestyle. Try limiting screen time and make sure your child gets lots of active play throughout the day whether that’s walking to the park, shops or dancing around the Christmas tree.
- Downtime is key, even a small 15-20 minute break can help boost both you and your toddler ‘batteries’ keeping those tantrums at bay!
Help is at hand
We have developed a pack of resources to help families enjoy the festive period whilst keeping healthy, these include:
– An interactive Activity Advent Calendar, that you can play online with your child every day. Behind each door is a different, fun play idea or a Christmas craft idea to complete together, such as having a Christmas dance-a-thon or making a welcome sign for Father Christmas.
– The pack also include a print-at-home version of the Advent Calendar, if you prefer a more traditional option.
– A Festive Menu planner for Toddlers, with Christmas meal ideas, top tips on how to manage food allergies during the festive period and guidance on how to ensure they get the right balance of food at a time when treats and unhealthy options abound.
We are confident you will find our products helpful and informative. In the unlikely case that you won’t be happy with your purchase, you have 14 days to request a refund at email@example.com. Refunds are discussed on a case-by-case basis.