1. This Site is produced by the Infant & Toddler Forum, for your information, education and communication. The information within this website represents the independent views of the Forum members with whom copyright rests. Information is subject to change without notice.
This website is owned by the Infant & Toddler Forum CIC. Registered Office: Tuition House, 27-37 St George’s Rd, London SW19 4EU. Registered in England & Wales. Company limited by guarantee. Company no. 12303732.
2. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations and are intended for use by UK residents only. The Infant & Toddler Forum makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations. If you are visiting the website or calling from outside the UK we advise that you speak to your local healthcare professional if you have any questions regarding your pregnancy or child.
3. This Site offers you the option of viewing information about the Infant & Toddler Forum’s products and services. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that the Infant & Toddler Forum is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
4. This Site may contain links to other websites. The Infant & Toddler Forum is not responsible for the content of any other sites or for on-going review of them. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by the Infant & Toddler Forum. Your linking to any other sites is at your own risk.
The Infant & Toddler Forum does not represent or warrant that this, or any site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
The Infant & Toddler Forum reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
The Infant & Toddler Forum may, at any time without notice, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms & Conditions.
5. The Infant & Toddler Forum may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms & Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
6. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall not be affected.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit. The Infant & Toddler Forum reserve the right to alter or update these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
Exclusions of liability
7. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Site is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as is practical after being notified of them. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Site. We do not guarantee that the Site will be fault-free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
8. Neither we nor any of our affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including third party claims, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) suffered by you or any third party arising in relation to your use of the Site. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is to be interpreted as an attempt to limit or exclude our liability for any personal injury resulting from our negligence or other matter that it would be illegal for us to exclude.
Access to the Site and Content
9. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, but access to the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
10. Owing to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet and the number of users we do not accept responsibility for any inability to access the site.
11. We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
12. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the content is correct, the content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that the Infant & Toddler Forum is not engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal, or other professional services or advice. The content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment or before proceeding on the basis of any content. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content.
13. The copyright in the material contained on this Site together with the Site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement belongs to the Forum members with whom copyright rests. All rights are reserved. Any distribution of any information or image from this website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited other than the following: (a) you may print hard copies of any item for your personal and non-commercial use only and (b) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not without the express prior written permission of the Infant & Toddler Forum distribute or commercially exploit the content in any way, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
14. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “the Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered or unregistered trademarks their respective owners. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of the respective owners. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that the Infant & Toddler Forum will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
Purchasing a Product Download
- Our products are currently delivered by Internet download only at https://shop.infantandtoddlerforum.org/. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order. Orders are typically processed within one (1) hour but could take as long as twenty four (24) hours to complete . Once your order has been processed we will send you a confirmation email using the email address you provided at the checkout. This email will serve as your electronic purchase receipt and will contain the information you need to access our product downloads.
- If you choose Guest Checkout, you’ll receive your purchases via email. Please keep it safe, you will be required to get in touch with us should you lose the email or link.
Product Download Refund Policy
- We are confident you will find our products helpful and informative. In the unlikely case that you won’t be happy with your purchase, you have 14 days to request a refund at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are discussed on a case-by-case basis.
- If for technical reasons you are not able to receive the confirmation email, download the product, or the file is corrupt, we will exchange the file for a new one by providing a new link. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of your original purchase.
Product Download Lost Policy
- If you can’t find your download notification email, first check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs. If it’s not there, please search for ‘Your Infant and Toddler Forum – Shop order is now complete‘ in the subject and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list. Please email email@example.com if you can’t find the original email and we’ll provide a new link once we have verified your original purchase.